Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Online MBA Discussions

Old 20th November 2015, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Previous year placement question papers of Tech Mahindra

Hi sir I am about to completed my bachelor degree in engineering and next month in am appearing for the off campus placement exam of tech mahindra so please give me some previous year paper which help me in preparation of the exam?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 20th November 2015, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Previous year placement question papers of Tech Mahindra

Tech mahindra is an Indias multinational company which deals in information technology, networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing to the telecommunications industry every year tech mahindra will conduct on campus and off campus exam for hiring the candidate for the company

As you want to known about the previous year question paper here is the detail of it

1. The young boy was not wearing ___________ cloths
A. a
B. any
C. nothing
Ans-C

2. The following paragraph is made of sentences which are jumbled. Can you unjumble these paragraphs and sort the sentences in their proper order?
A. A pact to form a new government.
B. the NDP and the Liberals have said they plan to bring down the HarperConservative government next Monday.
C. Should the current one collapse due to lack of confidence,
D. Canada’s opposition leaders have signed
1. ADCB
2. DACB
3. DABC
4. ABCD

3. In the question below the sentences have been given in Direct/Indirect speech. From the given alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the given sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.

She said to her friend, "I know where is everyone"
A.She told that she knew where was everyone.
B.She told her friend that she knew where was everyone.
C.She told her friend that she knew where is everyone.
D.She told her friend that she knows where was everyon
Ans-B

4. Choose the one which can be substituted for the given word/sentence.
Medical study of skin and its diseases
A.Dermatology
B.Endocrinology
C.Gynealogy
D.Orthopaedics
Ans-A

5. FULSOME:
A. Excessive
B. Trival
C. Thorough
D. Eager
Ans-A

6. GABBLE:
A. To bring to together
B. Add a proof
C. Take rapidly
D. Jump and skip about
Ans-C

7. Rearrange the following five sentences in proper sequence so as to for a meaningful paragraph, then answer the questions given below them.

1.But, we all helped in the first few days.
2.Chandrapur is considered as a rural area.
3.Manohar was transferred to his office recently.
4.Initially he was not getting adjusted to the city life.
5.Now, Manohar is very proud of his colleagues.
6.Before that he was working in chandrapur branch of our office.

I. Which of the following should be the third sentence ?
A.5
B.6
C.1
D.2
E. 3
Ans-D

II. Which of the following should be the second sentence ?
A.2
B.3
C.4
D.5
E. 6
Ans-E

8. In the question given below a part of the sentence is italicised and underlined. Below are given alternatives to the italicised part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative.

Will you kindly open the knot?
A.untie
B.break
C.loose
D.No improvement
Ans-A

9. “You can have _ the chicken dish __ the fish dish for dinner tonight.”
A. as, as
B. whether, or
C. either, or
Ans-C

10._ my aunt _ my uncle live in India.