Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 7th July 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Previous Year Question Paper Of SBI Clerk

I am doing preparation for SBI Clerk Exam by Books. I don’t have question paper of this Exam. So now I need previous years question papers of SBI Clerk Exam. So please give it to me as soon as possible, because I have completed syllabus 2 times and now I want to check my preparation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12th March 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous Year Question Paper Of SBI Clerk

Hello sir, from last year Im preparing for SBI clerk exam. For best performance in SBI exam Im looking for previous year question paper. Will you please provide me here Previous Year Question Paper Of SBI Clerk?
Old 12th March 2018, 04:58 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Previous Year Question Paper Of SBI Clerk

The State Bank of India is released the notification of clerk posts in its SBI Career Opportunities.

Many candidates who are preparing for the Bank Jobs have applied for this notification.

The SBI is also providing SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Papers with Answers Pdf to uplift your preparation.

Previous Year Question Paper Of SBI Clerk

Previous Year Question Paper Of SBI Clerk:

SBI CLERK ( PRELIMINARY EXAM) , 05 06 2016 PREVIOUS YEAR PAPE) ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Directions (1 5) : Rearrange the given six sentences/group of sentences A, B, C, D, E and Fin a proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the givenquestions.A. Anansi was just about to eat them when he noticed smoke in the distance. He learnt fromthe cassava that the smoke was from the town of rice.B. Rice is much better than cassava! Saying this Anansi promptly journeyed to the town ofrice. When he reached there he noticed smoke in the distance. So he left the rice village andheaded for the smoke, greedily thinking that hed get something better.C. Alas, when he reached there he found it was his own village and he had no food for thevillagers or himself. Greed had got him nowhere.D. He left his village to find food for his people and himself. After walking miles and miles hesaw smoke from a distant village.E. Anansi, the spider was very unhappy. There was a drought and all his people were starving.F. When he reached, the only food he found was cassava. The cassava asked Anansi, Wouldyou like us roasted, fried or boiled? Anansi told them that he did not have a particular choiceand so they roasted themselves.

1. Which of the following should be the SIXTH (LAST) sentence after the rearrangement ?
(1) A(2) B(3) C(4) E(5) F
Solution : 3

2. Which of the following should be the FIRST sentence after the rearrangement ?
(1) A(2) B(3) D(4) E(5) F
Solution : 4

3. Which of the following should be the FIFTH sentence after the rearrangement ?
(1) A
(2) B
(3) C
(4) E
(5) F
Solution : 2

4. Which of the following should be the SECOND sentence after the rearrangement ?
(1) A(2) C(3) D(4) E(5) F

5. Which of the following should be the THIRD sentence after the rearrangement ?
(1) A(2) C(3) D(4) E(5) F
Solution : 5

Directions (610) : Read each of the following sentences to find out whether there isany grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence.
Selectthe part with the error as your answer. If there is no error, select No error as youranswer. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any)

6. It seems like that I(1) am the most(2) beautiful girl on(3) this planet.(4) No error(5)
Solution : 1

7. Whoever covers the longer distance(1)/ and returns home before sunset(2)/ will getwealth in proportionate to(3)/ the distance they cover.(4) No error(5)
Solution : 4

8. Shyam realised(1)/ his mistake and (2)/ recognised the importance(3)/ of practicality inlife.(4) No error(5)
Solution : 5

9. Two little boys were(1)/ playing together,(2)/ when one them saw/(3) a nut on theground.(4) No error(5) Solution : 3

10. Nicks father was(1)/ a hardworking man(2)/ and hardly spend any time(3)/ with hisson.(4) No error(5)