Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 9th November 2016, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Previous year question papers download KSOU

Hi buddy here I am looking for KSOU MA English Previous year question papers , so can you plz tell me from where I can do download it ??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 9th November 2016, 06:12 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Previous year question papers download KSOU

As you are looking for KSOU MA English Previous year question papers , so on your demand I am providing same for you:

KSOU MA English Previous year question papers
1. a) Examine how Puritanism affected the English society in the 16th century?
OR
b) Show how Chaucer gives us vivid portraits of his pilgrims in The Prologue. Illustrate by using any two examples.
2. Write a critical appreciation of Spenser’s central concerns in Faerie Queene- Book I.
3. What are the chief characteristics of metaphysical poetry? Discuss with reference to at least two poems of Donne.
4. Consider George Herbert as a devotional poet.
5. Analyse in detail Andrew Marvel’s ‘The Garden’.
6. Sketch the character of Satan in Paradise Lost- Book I.
7. Examine Milton’s ‘’Lycidas’’ as a pastoral Elegy.
SECTION – B

8. ‘’The Book of Job is a great work of art not inspite of but because of its religious concern’. Discuss.
9. Do you think that Bacon’s essays are ‘dispersed meditations’. Discuss.
10. Explain how ‘The Pilgrim’s Progress shows the way to the Eternal city’.

SECTION – C

11. a) Examine Dr.Faustus as a medieval morality play turned into a renaissance tragedy.
OR
b) ‘’In Dr.Faustus the underlying conflict is between the Renaissance conception of knowledge as power and the Christian notion of forbidden knowledge and damnation’’. Elucidate.
b) Comment on Auden’s critique of ‘’The Unknown Citizen’’.
12. a) Do you think that Jonson in Volpone adheres to his concept of comedy that it should ‘spot with human follies, not with crimes?
OR
b) ‘’Gold is the new centre of the Volpone universe, around which all existence now circles and from which it must draw its life’’. – Discuss.

I have also following paper of KSOU university
Under Graduate Programs

Bachelor of Arts BA

Bachelor of Business Management BBM

Bachelor of Commerce B.Com

Bachelor of Computer Application BCA

Bachelor of Education B.Ed

Bachelor of Library and Information Science BLISc

Bachelor of Science in Animation B.Sc(Animation)

Bachelor of Science in Information Technology B.ScIT

Bachelor of Technology B.Tech

Post Graduate Programs

Master of Arts MA

Master of Business Administration MBA

Master of Commerce M.Com

Master of Computer Application MCA

Master of Education M.Ed

Master of Library and Information Science MLISc

Master of Science in Information Technology M.ScIT

Master of Technology M.Tech

Diploma Programs

Diploma in Functional English DFE

Diploma in Information Technology DIT

Diploma in Journalism DJ

Diploma in Rural Development DRD

Diploma in Statistical Process Control and Operations Research DSPCOR

Post PUC Diploma in Kannada DIK

Post Graduate Diploma Programs

P.G. Diploma in Business Administration PGDBA

P.G Diploma in Clinical Research and Data Management PGDCRDM

P.G Diploma in English PGDE

P.G Diploma in Financial Management PGDFM

P.G Diploma in Human Resource Management PGDHRM

P.G Diploma in Marketing Management PGDMM

P.G. Diploma in Mass Communication & Journalism PGDMCJ

P.G Diploma in Real Estate Management PGRM-Sem I

P.G Diploma in Real Estate Management PGRM -Sem II

P.G Diploma in Retail Management PGDRM

P.G Diploma in Security Analysis and Portfolio Management PGSP Sem I

P.G Diploma in Security Analysis and Portfolio Management PGSP Sem II

Certificate Programs

Certificate Course in Environmental Management CEM

Certificate Course in Environmental Technology CET

Certificate Course in Kannada for Non Kannada Speakers CK

Certificate Course in Solid Waste Management CSWM

Certificate Course in Teaching English CTE
Attached Files
File Type: zip KSOU MA English Previous year question papers.zip (14.7 KB, 17 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message