Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Online MBA Discussions

Old 29th October 2016, 02:02 PM

Default Pursuing MBA On Resume

Discuss about pursuing MBA on resume here. Welcome to MBA.ind.in and this page is for pursuing MBA on resume discussion. If you are looking for pursuing MBA on resume then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Quick Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any information on pursuing MBA on resume, then please share you knowledge with our viewers in the “Quick Reply” box. You knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at MBA.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 19th April 2018, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: pursuing MBA on resume

I am pursuing my MBA degree from Mumbai University and planning to make my resume searching for sample format. Will you please provide me Pursuing MBA On Resume sample format which helps in making my mine resume also provide list of topics to include in resume?
Old 19th April 2018, 08:38 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: pursuing MBA on resume

Your MBA is a career achievement to be proud of. Whether you just got your degree or you've had it for many years, it can be a strong selling point in your job search, starting with how you list it on your resume.

MBA result sample format

How to List an MBA on Your Resume

Here are some guidelines to take into account, in addition to my advice in Listing Education on Your Resume.

You can spell out your degree (Master of Business Administration) or use initials (MBA).
If you spell it out, you can say "Master of Business Administration" or "Masters in Business Administration."

If you use initials, you can put periods after each letter (M.B.A.) or write it without periods (MBA).

Listing your area of concentration (for example, Marketing or Finance) is optional. Include it if it supports the job objective on your resume. If it doesn't support your objective, it's okay not to list the concentration.

You can list your MBA first and then the school where you earned it, or vice versa.

Most people list the degree first, however you may have a reason to list the school first. For example, if you got both your MBA and your undergraduate degree from the same school, you might write the school first with the two degrees under that school.

Listing the name of the business school within the college or university is optional. If the business school is well known and your MBA is relevant to your job objective, list the business school.

Include your thesis, honors, and awards only if they are relevant and impressive, or if you are writing a CV for an academic, political, or research position.

Internships can be included in the Education section along with your MBA; they can be listed in your Experience section as a job; or they can be listed in both the Education and Experience sections.