Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 29th September 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default RBI Assistant Exam Guess Paper

Hi I would like to have the Reserve Bank of India Assistant Model Question paper for reasoning topic which is required for reference purpose?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 29th September 2016, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: RBI Assistant Exam Guess Paper

Reserve Bank of India Assistant Model Question paper for reasoning topic has been given below.

1. If ' ÷ ' denotes '- ', 'x' denotes '+', '- ' denotes 'x' and '+' denotes '÷', then- 28 X 12 + 4 7 6- 4 = ?

a) 4

b) 1

c) 6

d) 5

e) None of these

2. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?

a) 39

b) 27

c) 48

d) 42

e) 24

3. How many meaningful English words can be formed with the letters MRTA using each letter only once in each word?

a) None

b) One

c) Two

d) Three

e) More than three

4. The positions of the first and the fifth digits in the number 53216894 are interchanged. Similarly the positions of the second and the sixth digits are interchanged and so on. Which of the following will be the second from the right end after the rearrangement?

a) 3

b) 2

c) 1

d) 9

e) None of these

5. The positions of how many digits in the number 53147926 will remain unchanged after the digits written in the number are rearranged in descending order?

a) None

b) One

c) Two

d) Three

e) More than three

6. In a certain code 'GEAR' is written as '5@3©' and 'MOVE' is written as '7$9@'. How is 'ROAM' written in that code?

a) ©$37

b) ©3$7

c) @$37

d) ©$57

e) None of these

7. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word HOARDINGS each of which has as many letters between them in the word as in the English alphabet?

a) None

b) One

c) Two

d) Three

e) More than three

8. P walked 20 metres towards North, took a left turn and walked 10 metres, 'then took a right turn and walked 20 metres, again took a right turn and walked 10 metres. How far is he from his starting point?

a) 50 metres

b) 60 metres

c) 40 metres

d) Cannot be determined

e) None of these

9. In a certain code CHAMPION is written as NBIDMNHO. How is ELECTRON written in that code?

a) FMDFMNQS

b) BDKDMNQS

c) DFMFOPSU

d) DFMFMNQS

e) None of these

10. In a row of forty -five boys facing South, T is eighth to the right of H who is tenth from the right end, H is fourteenth to the left of R. What is R's position from the left end?

a) 21st

b) 23rd

c) 24th

d) Data inadequate

e) None of these

Directions (11-15) : In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II & III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts.

Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

11. Statements:

All booklets are packets. All packets are bottles. Some bottles are cans. Some cans are pitchers.

Conclusions:

I. Some pitchers are bottles.

II. Some cans are packets.

III. Some bottles are booklets.

a) None follows

b) Only I follows

c) Only II follows

d) Only III follow

e) Only II and III follow

12. Statements:

Some ropes are walls. Some walls are sticks. All sticks are Chairs. All chairs are tables.

Conclusions:

I. Some tables are walls.

II. Some chairs are ropes.

III. Some sticks are ropes.

a) None follows

b) Only I follows

c) Only II follows

d) Only III follows

e) Only II and III follow

13. Statements:

Some rivers are jungles. Some jungles are horses. Some horses are tents. Some tents are buildings.

Conclusions:

I. Some buildings are horses.

II. Some tents are jungles.

III. Some horses are rivers.

a) None follows

b) Only I follows

c) Only II follows

d) Only III follows

e) Only I and III follows

14. Statements:

Some pens are knives. All knives are pins. Some pins are needles. All needles are chains.

Conclusions:

I. Some chains are pins.

II. Some needles are knives

III. Some pins are pens.

a) Only l follows

b) Only II follows

c) Only III follows

d) Only II and III follows

e) None of-these

15. Statements:

All fields are ponds. No pond is tree. Some trees are huts. All huts are goats.

Conclusions:

I. Some goats are fields.

II. No goat is field.

III. Some goats are trees.

a) Only l follows

b) Only II follows

c) Only III follows

d) Only either I or II follows

e) Only either I or II and III follow

Directions (16-20) : Study the following arrangement carefully and answer the questions given below:

F 4 1 3 % # 0 2 @ R Z © 9 5 B W $ J 8 E P 6 J Y 7 U K Q 8 A M

16. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on their positions in the above arrangement and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?

a) 9 B Z

b) W J 5

c) 1 % F

d) P I 8

e) Q A 7

17. If all the numbers are dropped from the above arrangement, which of the following will be the fourteenth from the right end?

a) B

b) P

c) D

d) I

e) None of these

18. How many such consonants are there in the above arrangement, each of which is immediately preceded by a symbol and not immediately followed by a letter?

a) None

b) One

c) Two

d) Three

e) More than three

19. Which of the following is the fourth to the left of the sixteenth from the left end of the above arrangement?

a) D

b) C

c) E

d) P
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message