Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 30th September 2016, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default RBI Exam Question Papers For Assistant

Will you please provide me the previous year question paper of Reserve Bank of India RBI Assistant exam?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 1st October 2016, 09:49 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: RBI Exam Question Papers For Assistant

Ok, here I am providing you the previous year question paper of Reserve Bank of India RBI Assistant exam

RBI Assistant exam question paper

Reasoning Ability

Q.1. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one

thatdoes not belong to

that group?

a) Black

b) Yellow

c) Red

d) Green

e) Violet

Q.2. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word FOREIGN each of which has as manyletters

between them in

the word as in the English alphabet?

a) None

b) One

c) Two

d) Three

e) More than three

Q.3. Each vowel in the word JOURNEY is replaced by the previous letter in the English alphabet

andeach consonant is

replaced by the next letter in the English alphabet, then the substituted lettersare arranged in

alphabetical order. Which

of the following will be the fifth from the left end?

a) D

b) K

c) O

d) T

e) None of these

Q.4. How many such digits are there in the number 5846937 each of which is as far away from

thebeginning of the

number as when the digits are arranged in ascending order within the number?

a) None

b) One

c) Two

d) Three

e) More than three

Q.5. In a certain code language, ‘food is good’ is written as ‘ho na ta’, ‘eat food regularly’ is

written as‘sa ta la’ and

‘keep good health’ is written as ‘da na ja’. How is ‘eat’ written in that code language?

a) sa

b) la

c) sa or la

d) Data inadequate

e) None of these

Q.6. In a row of thirty boys, R is fourth from the right end and W is tenth from the left end. How

manyboys are there

between R and W?

a) 15

b) 16

c) 17

d) Cannot be determined

e) None of these

Q.7. Among A, B, C, D and E each having a different weight, D is heavier than A and E and B is lighter

than C. Who among

them is the heaviest?

a) D

b) B

c) C

d) Data inadequate

e) None of these

Q.8. In a certain code CORDIAL is written as ‘SPDCMBJ’. How is SOMEDAY written in that code?

a) NPTDEBZ

b) NPTFZBE

c) TPNDZBE

d) NPTDZBE

e) None of these

Q.9. How many meaningful English words can be made with the letters EMLI using each letter only

once in each word?

a) One

b) Two

c) Three

d) Four

e) More than four

Q.10. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one

thatdoes not belong to

that group?

a) 45

b) 51

c) 39

d) 93

e) 85

Q.11. What should come next in the following letter series?

A Z A B Y A B C X A B C D W A B C D E V A B C D E

a) U

b) T

c) A

d) G

e) None of these

Q.12. If ‘P’ denotes ‘multiplied by’; ‘R’ denotes ‘added to’; T’ denotes ‘subtracted from’ and ‘W denotes

‘divided by’,

then——

64 W 4 P 8 T 6 R 4 =?

a) 96

b) 2

c) 130

d) 126

e) None of these

Q.13. If it is possible to make only one meaningful English word with the first, the sixth, the eighth

andthe ninth letters

of the word HOARDINGS, which of the following will be the third letter of thatword? If no such word

can be made, give

‘X’ as the answer and if more than one such word canbe made, give Y as the answer.

a) G

b) I

c) S

d) X

e) Y

Q.14. In a certain code DOES is written as ‘5$3%’ and SITE is written as ‘%4#3’. How is EDIT

writtenin that code?

a) 354#

b) 3#54

c) 3$4#

d) 35$#

e) None of these

Q.15. D is brother of B. M is brother of B. K is father of M. T is wife of K. How is B related to T?

a) Son

b) Daughter

c) Son or Daughter

d) Data inadequate

e) None of these

Study the following arrangement carefully and answer the questions given below:

B 2 M E J % R 5 @ N D I P 4 © T 3 9 F U 1 $ 6 H J A 7 * G Q #

Q.16. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on their positions in the above

arrangement and so form

a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?

a) 5NI

b) 9U$

c) HA*

d) 7G#

e) DPT

Q.17. How many such vowels are there in the above arrangement, each of which is

immediatelypreceded by a number

and immediately followed by a consonant?

a) None

b) One

c) Two

d) Three

e) Four

Q.18. Which of the following is the fifth to the left of the eighteenth from the left end of the

abovearrangement?

a) %

b) A

c) D

d) 3

e) None of these

Q.19. If all the symbols in the above arrangement are dropped, which of the following will be the

twelfthfrom the right

end?

a) 4

b) 3

c) 9

d) F

e) None of these

Q.20. How many such consonants are there in the above arrangement, each of which is

immediatelypreceded by a

number and immediately followed by a letter?

a) None

b) One

c) Two

d) Three

e) More than three

Q.21. Which of the following is the ninth to the right of the twentieth from the right end of the

abovearrangement?

a) D

b) @

c) 1

d) 6

e) None of these

In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by three conclusionsnumbered I, II

& III. You have to

take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be atvariance from commonly known facts.

Read all the conclusions and then decide which of thegiven conclusions logically follows from the given statements

disregarding

commonly knownfacts.

Q.22. Statements : All windows are doors. All buildings are doors. All doors are boats.

Conclusions: I. All windows are boats.II. All buildings are boats.III. Some boats are doors.

a) Only I and II follow

b) Only I and III follow

c) Only II and III follow

d) All follow

e) None of these

Q.23. Statements:Some desks are chairs. Some chairs are pens. Some pens are drawers.

Conclusions: I. Some drawers are desks.II. Some drawers are chairs.III. No drawer is chair.

a) None follows

b) Only II follows

c) Only III follows

d) Only either II or III follow

e) Only I and either II or III follow

Q.24. Statements : All flowers are trees. Some trees are houses. All houses are wheels.

Conclusions : I. Some wheels are trees.II. Some trees are flowers.III. Some wheels are flowers.

a) Only I and II follow

b) Only I and III follow

d) All I, II and III follow

e) None of these

Q.25. Statements : Some radios are telephones. All telephones aremirrors. Allmirrors are desks.

Conclusions : I. Some radios are desks.II. Some radios are mirrors.III. Some desks are telephones.

a) Only I and II follow

b) Only I and III follow

d) All follow

e) None of these

Q.26. Statements : All furnitures are jungles. No jungle is road. Some roads are hills.

Conclusions : I. Some roads are furnitures.II. Some jungles are furnitures.III. Some hills are jungles.

a) Only I follows

b) Only II follows

c) Only III follows

d) Only I and II follow

e) None of these
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message