Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 7th July 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default RRB Section Engineer Mechanical Previous Papers

Can you please provide me previous year question papers of Section Engineer Mechanical Engineer Examination of RRB Ajmer? I have applied for this recruitment in last month. Recently I have completed its detailed syllabus. Now I need previous year question papers of Section Engineer Mechanical Engineer Exam with their detailed solutions. Tell me can I download it on the website of RRB Ajmer?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 30th March 2018, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: RRB Section Engineer Mechanical Previous Papers

Hello sir, Im preparing for RRB Senior Section Engineer Mechanical exam. I want Previous Year Question Papers. Will you please provide me RRB Senior Section Engineer Mechanical Previous Year Question Papers?
Old 30th March 2018, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: RRB Section Engineer Mechanical Previous Papers

The Railway Recruitment Board is released notification to fill the vacancies in Railway Department.

RRB Senior Section Engineer Previous Years Question Papers are presented in the PDF Format so that aspirants can download the Railway Exam Papers.

Concerning topics in the Mechanical Exam conducted by Railway Recruitment Board

RRB SSE Syllabus and Exam Pattern:

General Intelligence
General Awareness
Arithmetic
General Science

Paper pattern:

Subjects Marks
General Intelligence & Reasoning 60 Questions
General Awareness
Arithmetic
Technical Ability/ General Science 90 Questions

RRB Senior Section Engineer Mechanical Previous Year Question Papers:

Question1. A parabolic curve introduced between straight and a circular curve or between two branches of a compound curve for ease, comfort and safety of movement of trains on curve is called:

(a) Spur curve

(b) Transition curve

(c) Summit curve

(d) Valley curve

Question2. The staggered rails joints are usually provided on:

(a) Bridge

(b) Curves

(c) Branching

(d) Tangents

Question3. The rails which get battered due to action of wheels over the end of the rails are called:

(a) Hogged rails

(b) Roaring rails

(c) Creep rails

(d) Bucking rails

Ads by Google

Question4. When a rail loses its weight by 5%, it should be renewed and the old one can be used on unimportant tracks, but the rails which have lost their weight by more than should not be used on any track under any circumstances.

(a) 8%

(b) 33.3%

(c) 10%

(d) 20%

Question5. When a railway line crosses a valley, a ridge like structure consisting of a series of piers, piles or trestles on which steel girders are placed and which is constructed usually for small spans is known as:

(a) Bridge

(b) Tunnel

(c) Viaduct

(d) Aqueduct

RRB Senior Section Engineer Mechanical Previous Year Question Papers: