Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 29th October 2012, 12:25 PM
shadab.g

Default Sikkim Manipal University Previous Question Papers

Have you any information about the previous question paper of sikkim manipal university because I need it for the preparation of my examination please tell me the from which website I can get these papers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 30th October 2012, 06:59 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Sikkim Manipal University Previous Question Papers

Here I am giving you question paper of Management process and Organization Behavior of sikkim manipal university as below:-

Q. 1 _____ is an individual difference that lends consistency to a person’s behaviour
A) Personality
B) Emotion
C) Attitude
D) Belief

Q. 2 _____ is an unhealthy, insecure pattern of behaviour that leads to separation in relationships with other
people
A) Over Dependence
B) Counter Dependence
C) Self-reliance
D) Negative Affectivity

Q. 3 The _____ technique can be used to improve the operations of the total organization
A) Team Building
B) Survey Feedback
C) Virtual Team
D) Delphi

Q. 4 _____ are-emotional activities the help members maintain their involvement in the group and raise their personal commitment to the group
A) Maintenance Roles
B) Work roles
C) Informer roles
D) Norms

Q. 5 _____ is the degree of worth and respects those other members of group accord with individual group members
A) Cohesiveness
B) Status
C) Leadership
D) Task

Q. 6 _____ is a complex set of these beliefs, values and techniques for dealing with the environment, which are
shared among contemporaries and transmitted from one generation to the next
A) Attitude
B) Culture
C) Socialization
D) Personality

Q. 7 Norming is the _____ stage in the Model of Group Development proposed by Bruce Tuckman
A) First
B) Second
C) Third
D) Fourth

Q. 8 _____ is the opposite of reinforcement
A) Extinction
B) Punishment
C) Negative Reinforcement
D) All of the above

Q. 9 In _____ method, an individual or a group is given the role of critic
A) Brianstorming
B) Devil’s Advocacy
C) NGT
D) Delphi

Q. 10 According to _____, “a child’s physical characteristics may be related to his approach to the social environment, to the expectancies of others, and to their
reactions to him”
A) Mischel
B) Gordon Allport
C) Paul H Mussen
D) H. A. Murray
Old 30th January 2014, 02:45 PM
rajiv bohra

Arrow Re: Sikkim Manipal University Previous Question Papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadab.g View Post
Have you any information about the previous question paper of sikkim manipal university because I need it for the preparation of my examination please tell me the from which website I can get these papers.

pl. send old paper of Sikkim Manipal University MBA 4 TH SEM MF0018
Old 10th April 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Pls send to me smu MBA 1semester previous year solved questions pepers and models papers… my emailid-anita.patel010@gmail.com