State Bank Of Patiala Retirement Age - 2018 2019 MBA
Go Back   2018 2019 MBA > MBA > Main Forum



  #1  
Old 28th September 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default State Bank Of Patiala Retirement Age

Hii Buddy , I want to Get Information about State Bank Of Patiala New Pension Scheme and Retirement Age , Would you please give me ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here
  #2  
Old 28th September 2016, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 31,582
Default Re: State Bank Of Patiala Retirement Age

The New Pension Scheme (NPS) has been introduced by Government of India to give pension benefits to the common man specially those who are self employed such as shopkeeper and professionals and those in the unorganized sector.

Benefits :

It is voluntary and is open to every Indian citizen.
It is simple
It is flexible
It is portable

It is regulated by Pension Fund Regulatory & Development Authority (PFRDA), with transparent investment norms and regular monitoring and performance review of fund managers by NPS Trust.

Normal Retirement Age (NRA) of 60 years

The subscriber is required to compulsorily annuitize at least 40% of his pension wealth and the remaining 60% can be withdrawn as a lump sum or in a phased manner; in case, one opts for a phased withdrawal, minimum 10% of the pension wealth should be withdrawn every year.

Before 60 years of age


You would be required to invest at least 80% of the pension wealth to purchase a life annuity from any IRDA – regulated life insurance company. Rest 20% of the pension wealth may be withdrawn as lump sum.

Charges:

(a) Subscriber registration (opening of new account) : Rs.100+service tax
(b) Initial subscription :0.25% of amount subscribed, subject to minimum
Rs. 20 and maximum Rs. 25000(plus service tax in every case)
(c) Subsequent subscription :same as in case of initial subscription
(d) Other transactions: Rs. 20 plus service tax.



For More Details Here I m Uploading pdf file You Can Download free o Cost :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf New Pension Scheme (NPS) - State Bank of Patiala.pdf (547.1 KB, 47 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links




















Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Retirement Age in KSEB Unregistered Main Forum 2 7th April 2018 09:29 PM
PTU Patiala Unregistered Main Forum 2 30th March 2018 01:01 PM
State Bank Of Patiala Rupay Card Unregistered Main Forum 1 28th September 2016 12:57 PM
State Bank of India Goa Unregistered Online MBA Discussions 1 19th November 2015 12:12 PM
Delayed drc retirement MBA shweta Main Forum 0 14th November 2015 05:26 PM
MBA in pbi uni patiala shikha Main Forum 0 6th November 2015 12:34 PM
Difference between State Bank of India and Punjab National Bank Unregistered Main Forum 0 17th July 2015 10:53 AM
Airport Authority of India Retirement Age Unregistered Main Forum 0 17th July 2015 09:37 AM
ERD in state bank of India Unregistered Main Forum 0 16th July 2015 05:40 PM
State Bank of India DD Unregistered Main Forum 0 15th July 2015 05:12 PM
State bank of India BC/BF Unregistered Main Forum 0 15th July 2015 12:38 PM
State Bank of India GCT Unregistered Main Forum 0 15th July 2015 09:43 AM
State bank of India FSA Unregistered Main Forum 0 14th July 2015 08:29 AM
CMS state bank of India Unregistered Main Forum 0 10th July 2015 04:19 PM
State bank of India CIO Unregistered Main Forum 0 10th July 2015 12:42 PM
New MD Of State Bank Of India Unregistered Main Forum 0 10th July 2015 11:00 AM
State Bank Of India Unregistered Main Forum 0 9th July 2015 03:01 PM
State Bank of India HLC Unregistered Main Forum 0 9th July 2015 01:47 PM
State Bank of India QIP Unregistered Main Forum 0 8th July 2015 03:51 PM
Bank of Baroda Patiala Branch tutejasikander Main Forum 1 14th July 2012 03:04 PM


Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in

Message:
Options

Thread Tools Search this Thread



All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 12:11 PM.

Partner : Business School and MBA Forum

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2