Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 21st November 2016, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Syllabus For Primary Teacher In DSSSB

I want the syllabus of DSSSB Primary Teacher Exam for preparation so can you please provide me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22nd November 2016, 08:42 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Syllabus For Primary Teacher In DSSSB

Ok, here I am providing you the syllabus of DSSSB Primary Teacher Exam.

DSSSB Primary Teacher Exam syllabus

The Examination will be conducted in two parts i.e., Part-I Pre Exam of 1 hour and Part-II Main Exam of 2 hours together with a testing duration of 3 hours in one go.

Scheme of Examination

Part-I Preliminary Exam Objective Type 1 Hours 100 Marks
Part-II Main exam Descriptive Type 2 Hours 200 Marks

Part-I : Preliminary Exam (Objective Type)

Section Test Components Duration: 1 Hours

No. of Questions Marks
A. Test of General Awareness, General 20 20
Intelligence and Reasoning ability
B. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability 20 20
C. Test of Language Hindi 20 20
D. Test of Language English 20 20
E. Post specific Subject related objective type 20 20
TOTAL 100 100

Part-II : Main Exam (Descriptive Type)

MAIN EXAM consists of Descriptive type Questions of 200 marks to be answered in 2 Hours.

There will be 10 questions of 20 marks each with option/choice in each question.

Syllabus -

Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)

(i) General Awareness:

Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. The questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries, especially pertaining to History, Indian Polity & Constitution, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, General Policy, Science & Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions, events etc.

(ii) General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability:

The syllabus of General Intelligence includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.

(iii) Arithmetical and Numerical Ability:

The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Ability will cover Number System including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
(iv) Test of Language English: and (v) Test of Language Hindi: In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding of the English & Hindi Languages, its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be tested.

(v) Post Specific Subject related Questions:

The question will be on the concerned Child & Education Psychology. (Educational Technology, Communication Skills. Teaching & Learning processes and related topics.

Main Examination (Descriptive Type)

The questions will be on the concerned subject/ work/ qualification of the relevant post as prescribed in the recruitment rules and will be of the same level as applicable for the concerned post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message