Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 8th July 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default UCL HR Appraisal

My friend told me to get full information about UCL Human Resources (HR) Appraisal Schemes. But I don’t know from where I can get following information. So can you give me source where I can get information about Appraisal Schemes of UCL Human Resources (HR)?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 13th March 2018, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: UCL HR Appraisal

Can you provide me the details of the Clinical and Professional Practice (CPP) Tutor Appraisal Scheme offered by Human Resources Department of University College London?
Old 13th March 2018, 11:11 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: UCL HR Appraisal

The process of appraisal under the Clinical and Professional Practice (CPP) Tutor Appraisal Scheme offered by Human Resources Department of University College London concerns reflection that encourages the development and education of the individual teacher and the process should be an informative and enriching one for all concerned.

The Department of Health define appraisal as:
A positive process
Providing an opportunity to,
Reflect and to help develop a reflective culture
Consider how to improve effectiveness
Identify development needs
Underpin continuing professional development

The process should emphasise a positive and developmental approach, be fair and effective and be well informed.

Framework for good practice in CPP Tutor appraisal
The appraisal structure draws on existing processes adopted for doctors and senior academics
A self-assessment exercise carried out by tutors using the framework outlining attributes of a competent /excellent /unacceptable CPP Tutor
Completion of a self-reflection exercise critically evaluating a teaching
A peer observation of teaching.
A biennial appraisal meeting with the site lead trained in facilitation of appraisal
A form to confirm completion of the appraisal