Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 8th October 2016, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default University DU Hamburger

Hi I want to know some details about the Hamburger University so if you are having some info please provide me some info so I can have an idea???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 8th October 2016, 01:10 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: University DU Hamburger

Well the Hamburger University is a 130,000-square-foot training facility of McDonald's, located in Oak Brook, Illinois, a western suburb of Chicago.

The university was made to instruct personnel employed by McDonald's in the various aspects of restaurant management.

Almost 80,000 restaurant managers, mid-managers and owner/operators have graduated from this facility.

At present the Hamburger University is located on an 80 acres (32 ha) campus with 19 full-time resident instructors.

University has several facilities like the comprises 13 teaching rooms, a 300-seat auditorium, 12 interactive education team rooms, and 3 kitchen labs.

Hamburger University interpreters can provide simultaneous interpretation, and the faculty has the ability to teach in 28 different languages.

Restaurant employees receive approximately 32 hours of training in their first month with McDonald's and more than 5,000 students attend Hamburger University each year.

Address:

Hamburger University

2715 Jorie Blvd, Oak Brook,

IL 60523, United States

Phone: +1 630-623-7845

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message