Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 18th April 2018, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Why Do You Want An MBA Now

Hii sir, I Completed My Graduation Now I Wants to do MBA Will you Please Provide me the Information About the MBA Program ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 18th April 2018, 11:02 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Why Do You Want An MBA Now

About the MBA Program :

M.B.A. degree in India is examination oriented and concentrates on theoretical aspects of management. There are 2 types of M.B.A. - General MBA, which is often shorter in duration and Specialized MBA, which may take longer but is more marketable. The program is available in various subjects whose material focuses on commerce, management and economics related subjects.

Eligibility Criteria

Admission to any of the IIM (Indian Institutes of Management) schools requires passing Common Admission Test (CAT), however other business schools requires passing either CAT, XAT, GMAT, JMET or MAT each of which qualifies candidates for entrance into any management institutions in India, apart from these entrance tests there are few business schools which conducts aptitude test

Career Scope

The impact of privatization and liberalization has increased the need for managers in business establishments across all the sectors of the economy and those with an MBA degree from a reputed business school in India are the real beneficiaries of the changes brought by the globalization of India's market economy.

Employment Areas

After Completing the MBA Program you may Have to get the Job in the Following Areas

Banks.
Business Consultancies.
Brand & Marketing.
Non-profit Organizations.
Personal Business.
Educational Institutes.
Export Companies.
Financial Organizations.
Industrial Houses.
Multinational Companies.

Job Types
Account Manager.