Please provide me MBA paper of Punjab Technical University
You are looking for the sample paper of Punjab Technical University for MBA program so here I am attaching PDF file that have similar type of questions.
1. The difference between compound interest and simple interest at the same rate for Rs.5000
for 2 years is Rs. 72. The rate of interest per annum is :
(A) 6% (B) 8% (C) 10% (D) 12%
2. There is a cube of side 5 cm. Eight cubes of side 2 cm are cut from the eight corners of the
bigger cube. Which of the following statements is correct?
(A) Volume of the bigger cube reduces by 50%.
(B) There is surface area of the bigger cube.
(C) If smaller cubes are added to form a cube, its volume is less than the volume of the
(D) None of these.
3. Rohit and Vandana solved a quadratic equation. In solving it, Rohit made a mistake in the
constant term and obtained the roots as 6 and 2, while Vandana made a mistake in the
coefficient of x only and obtained the roots as -7 and -1. The correct roots of the equation
(A) 6,-1 (B) -6,-2- (C) -7,2 (D) 7,1
4. If GAVE is coded as 5137 and BAT is coded as 924. How is GATE coded?
(A) 5437 (B) 5724 (C) 5247 (D) 2547
5. A dealer sold a radio at a loss of 2.5%. Had he sold it for Rs. 100 more, he would have
gained 7%. In order to gain 12%, he should sell it for :
(A) Rs.850 (B) Rs. 1080 (C) Rs.925 (D) Rs. 112
Punjab Technical University
Phone No: 0181-2244002, 2244005