Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 29th October 2016, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default om0011 SMU

Hello Guys , I want to Get Master of Business Administration Semester 1 Management Process and Organization Behaviour Assignment of Sikkim Manipal University , Would you please give me same ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 29th October 2016, 01:19 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: om0011 SMU

Friend As on your Asking Here I m Giving Master of Business Administration Semester 1 Management Process and Organization Behaviour Assignment of Sikkim Manipal University :

Each question carries 10 Marks.

Answer all the questions.

Q.1 Write a note on the functions of management. [10]

Q.2 Discuss any two learning theories in detail. [10]

Q.3 Explain the classification of personality types given by Sheldon. [10]

Q.4 What are the factors influencing perception? [10]

Q.5 Mr. Solanki is the VP- HR of a leading Financial services company. He is having a meeting with Ms. Ramani leading HR consultant. Mr. Solanki is concerned about creating an environment that helps in increasing the job satisfaction amongst employees. Assume that you are Ms. Ramani, the HR consultant. What suggestions you will give to Mr. Solanki, for creating an environment that increases job satisfaction [10]

Q.6 Given below is the HR policy glimpse of the “VARK-LEARNING” a learning and training solutions company

1. It offers cash rewards for staff members
2. It promotes the culture of employee referral and encourages people to refer people they know may be their friends, ex. Colleagues batch mates, relatives.
3. What all needs do it takes care off according to maslow’s need hierarchy
4. It recognizes good performances and give fancy titles and jackets to the people who perform well and also felicitates them in the Annual Day of the company.

Contact Details :

Phone: 03592 270 294

Address :

Sikkim Manipal University
5th Mile, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim 737102
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in