Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Online MBA Discussions

Old 18th November 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Question Bank for NID exam

Hello friend I want the question paper of NID exam so van you provide me the question papers of NID exams here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 18th November 2015, 01:10 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Question Bank for NID exam

Hello brother as you asked for the question paper of NID exam so on your demand I am providing you the paper here……….

Q 1a) Which among the following is NOT a function associated with Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)?
i. Remote sensing
ii. Meteorological application
iii. Nuclear power generation
iv. Tele-communication

Q 1b) The musical instrument, Mohan Veena, has evolved from which of the following?
i. Sitar
ii. Santoor
iii. Shahnai
iv. Guitar

Q 1c) During the tenure of which of our following prime ministers was Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan the President of India?
i. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
ii. Indira Gandhi
iii. Chandrashekhar
iv. Atal Bihari Vajpayee

Q 1d) Nandan Nilekani is presently the Chairman of
i. Infosys
ii. Wipro
iii. Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
iv. Planning Commission

Q 1e) Ramesh has received a crossed cheque from his employer. Which of the following is the correct statement:

i. The cheque can be encashed across the counter
ii. The cheque can be credited to his account only
iii. The cheque is valid for an indefinite period
iv. The cheque will bounce on depositing

Q 1f) Which among the following is NOT a member of SAARC?
i. Maldives
ii. Afghanistan
iii. Iran
iv. Pakistan

Q 1g) The following symbol reminds one of
NID Design Aptitude Testi. First World War
ii. Second World War
iii. American War of Independence
iv. Revolt of 1857

Q 1h) Given below is a black-and-white picture of the flag of:
NID Design Aptitude Testi. Bhutan
ii. Nepal
iii. Sri Lanka
iv. Maldives

Q 2b) Match the following:

Natyasastra Manu
Arthasastra Kalidas
Meghdootam Bharat Muni
Manusmriti Kautilya
Question 3 (2 sub-questions x 5 marks each = 10 marks)

Q 3a) Explain renewable energy in five sentences.

Q 3b) Explain in five sentences how the Lokpal Bill could improve governance.

Question 4 (2 sub-questions x 5 marks each = 10 marks)

Q 4a) Using a simple pencil line drawing (no shading), add a visual in the empty square to complete the story.
NID Design Aptitude Test

Q 4b) Write out in English the above story in the space provided below, in not more than 100 words.

Question 5 (2 sub-questions x 5 marks each = 10 marks)
In each of the squares below, complete the drawing (using only pencil lines, no shading), to create an object. Use minimum number of pencil lines. Also write in English, the name of each object in the space provided below each square.
NID Design Aptitude Test

Q 7c) The MRP of the 80 gram packet of Maggi (popular brand of easy-to-cook noodles) is ____

Q 7d) The approximate net weight of water in a full plastic bucket used at home is
(i) 25 kg
(ii) 15 kg
(iii) 12 kg
(iv) 30 kg

Q 7e) The diameter of a Music CD is
(i) 12 cm
(ii) 150 mm
(iii) 5 inches
(iv) 10 cm

Q 7f) The green wire in a three-pin plug is for
(i) live current
(ii) neutral
(iii) earthing
(iv) none of above

Q 7g) Which of the following will displace more water when placed in a bucket full of water – two kilograms of potatoes or 2 kg of pulses:

Q 7h) Mention the current price of petrol in your town/city:

Q 7i) Which one of these is heavier – 1 kg cotton or 1 kg of 1” length iron nails?

Q 7j) What is the similarity between a solar eclipse and the Indian festival of Diwali?

Question 8 (8 marks)
In the space given below, a part of the scene is already drawn for you. Complete the scene by drawing two adult human figures in relevant postures and correct proportions, using only line drawing.
NID Design Aptitude Test

Question 9 (5 marks)
Given below are shadows of the same object kept in different orientations. Now draw the object in the space given below in the orientation it is usually used in. Use line drawing only, with maximum details.
NID Design Aptitude Test
Question 10 (12 marks)
Choose any one of the following – (a) Plain rice OR (b) Maggi.
Now in 6 steps explain the process of cooking it for four persons. You may use labelled drawings to support the description.

Question 11 (12 marks)
Imagine you have gone for a forest camp with your friends. The camp rules do not allow you to carry mobile phones or any other electronic gadgets. You also forgot to carry your watch from home. Early in the morning on one of your expeditions, you get separated from your friends. Explain 4 ways through which you could identify and keep record of time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message