Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 1st October 2016, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Object Oriented Programming With C++ Vtu

Hello sir, I’m computer science student of VTU. Here I came for to get syllabus for Object Oriented Programming With C++ VTU? Is there any one provide me Object Oriented Programming With C++ Vtu?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 1st October 2016, 07:03 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Object Oriented Programming With C++ Vtu

The VTU is provides its courses syllabus to interested candidates. As you want here I’m giving you syllabus of Object Oriented Programming With C++ Vtu:

Here I’m attaching PDF of Object Oriented Programming With C++ Vtu:

Object Oriented Programming With C++ Vtu syllabus:

PART A

UNIT 1
Introduction: Overview of C++, Sample C++ program, Different data types,operators,
expressions, and statements, arrays and strings, pointers & userdefined types Function
Components, argument passing, inline functions, function overloading, recursive functions

UNIT 2
Classes & Objects I: Class Specification, Class Objects, Scope resolution operator,
Access members, Defining member functions, Data hiding, Constructors, Destructors, Parameterized constructors, Static data members, Functions

UNIT 3
Classes & Objects II: Friend functions, Passing objects as arguments, Returning objects, Arrays of objects, Dynamic objects, Pointers to objects, Copy constructors, Generic functions and classes, Applications Operator overloading using friend functions such as +, - , pre-increment, post-increment, etc., overloading

UNIT 4
Inheritance I: Base Class, Inheritance and protected members, Protected base class inheritance, Inheriting multiple base classes

PART B
UNIT 5
Inheritance II: Constructors, Destructors and Inheritance, Passing parameters to base class constructors, Granting access, Virtual base classes

UNIT 6
Virtual functions, Polymorphism: Virtual function, Calling a Virtual function through a base class reference, Virtual attribute is inherited, Virtual functions are hierarchical, Pure virtual functions, Abstract classes, Using virtual functions, Early and late binding.

UNIT 7
I/O System Basics, File I/0: C++ stream classes, Formatted I/O, I/O manipulators, fstream and the File classes, File operations

UNIT 8
Exception Handling, STL: Exception handling fundamentals, Exception handling options STL: An overview, containers, vectors, lists, maps.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Object Oriented Programming With C++ Vtu syllabus.pdf (1.18 MB, 87 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message