Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 7th July 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Default CGL CPT Syllabus

Please tell me in which Exam should I participate Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam or Computer Proficiency Test (CPT). Tell me which is harder among these? Provide me syllabus for both of the Exam so I will get idea about their difficulty level.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 28th February 2018, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: CGL CPT Syllabus

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the SSC CGL Examination CPT (Computer Proficiency Test) Will you Please Provide It ?
Old 28th February 2018, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: CGL CPT Syllabus

In SSC CGL Examination CPT (Computer Proficiency Test) will be conducted for all those candidates who have applied for CSS (Central Secretariat Services).

Syllabus

Word Processing

You will be provided with a printed English passage that has to be typed on computer.
Candidates have to type 2000 characters (key depressions) in 15 minutes without any formatting (Bold/Underline/Italic etc.)

Spreadsheets

You will be provided with a printed sheet that has to be created in Microsoft Excel Software.
Candidates have to calculate the data by using simple formulas of MS Excel like sum, multiplication, percentages etc.

Generation of Slides

You will be provided with a printed sheet showing the print-out of a single slide.
Candidates have to create the slide similar to that in 15 minutes in Microsoft Power Point.