Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 13th December 2012, 05:47 PM
JGHJKG

Default MBA in Packaging

Hello sir I want to MBA in Packaging so please give me course eligibility details and also tell me that what in a Packaging Management course
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 17th December 2012, 01:36 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: MBA in Packaging

You want to get the information about eligibility and career in Packaging Management course

Eligibility
First of all I want to tell you that
Many diploma and degree courses are available in India and abroad to serve the needs of the packaging industry.

You must be a graduate from any stream but preferably management.

This course is available in a full time course option as well as a distance program.

Some famous institutes require one year work experience for a diploma course.

Career opportunities
Packaging is an integral part of all the industries.

An effective and efficient packaging can ensure reduced losses and ultimately enhanced profits.

This is the reason why most of the companies prefer to have well qualified packaging managers.

So, I can conclude that people who are interested in pursuing such a course can safely move ahead as there are ample job options after the course.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message