Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 29th October 2012, 12:52 PM
manjushree05.manju.j

Default Nagpur University Syllabus Engineering IT

I am a engineering student of Nagpur University and I want to know about the syllabus and please tell me how can I find the syllabus from website do you know about any website which provide me the syllabus please tell me about this .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 30th October 2012, 08:22 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Nagpur University Syllabus Engineering IT

Here I am giving you syllabus of the engineering of Nagpur University as below:-
Applied Mathematics – I (BESI-1)
UNIT- I: Differential Calculus:
Successive Differentiation, Taylor‟s & Maclaurin‟s series for one variable, indeterminate forms, Curvature and Radius of curvature, Circle of Curvature.

UNIT- II: Partial Differentiation:
Functions of several variables, First and Higher order derivatives, Euler‟s theorem , Chain rule and total differential coefficient, Jaccobians, Taylor‟s & Maclaurin‟s series for two variables, Maxima & Minima of functions of two variables, Langrage‟s method of undetermined multipliers.

UNIT - III: Matrices
Matrix, Inverse of Matrix by adjoint method, Inverse by Partitioning method, Solution of system of linear equations, Rank of Matrix, Consistency of linear system of equations

UNIT - IV: First Order Differential Equations
First order& first degree differential equations: Linear, Reducible to linear & Exact differential equations (excluding the case of I. F.). First order& higher degree differential equations Application of First order& first degree differential equations to simple electrical circuits

UNIT - V: Higher Order Differential Equations
Higher order differential equations with constant coefficients, P. I. by method of Variation of parameters, Cauchy„s & Legendres‟s homogeneous differential equations, Simultaneous differential equations, Differential equations of the type )(22xfxdyd and )(22yfxdyd.Applications of differential equations to Oscillations of a Spring, Oscillatory Electrical Circuits, Deflection of Beams.

UNIT - VI: Complex Numbers
Cartesian & Polar forms of Complex Numbers, Geometrical representation of fundamental operations on complex numbers, De Moivre‟s theorem, Hyperbolic functions and their inverse, Logarithm of complex number, Separation of real and imaginary parts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message