Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 15th October 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default OJM In SBI

Hii sir, I wants to get the Information About the clerical staff Out-of-cadre promotions of the State bank of India ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 17th October 2016, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: OJM In SBI

There are four channels for promotion to officers in Junior Management Grade Scale I (JMGS - I) in the general cadre as under:

Trainee Officers channel
Fast Track channel
Normal channel
Seniority channel

Promotion year:

Each financial year beginning April 1st and ending March 31st will be treated as Promotion year:

Eligibility Criteria:

The eligibility criteria for consideration for promotion to Trainee Officer is given below:

Service Eligibility Criteria:
Clerical cadre employees other than Record Keepers, Record Keepers-cum-cashiers, Godown keepers & Bill collectors, having put in 2 years service would be eligible to appear for the test.

The above service eligibility criteria would be the same for both General as well as SC/ST candidates.

Educational Qualifications (minimum requirements):
Graduatation from a recognised university.

Upper Age limit:

As on the date of eligibility the candidates should be below the upper age limits as set out below to be eligible for promotion to Trainee Officer:

General Candidates - 35 Years

SC/ST Candidates - 40 years

Number of Chances:
The employees having exhausted three (3) chances or he reaches the prescribed age limit, whichever is earlier will not be eligible for consideration for promotion:

Written test:

For promotions under Trainee Officers, eligible employees would have to participate in a written test. The qualifying marks for the written test under the various channels would be as below:

General Candidates - 70%

SC/ST Candidates - 65 %
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in